One of my favorite desserts are chocolate chip cookies, not only do I love eating them, I love making them. They’re so easy to bake, and you don’t have to wait a long time for your dessert to be ready. Here is my favorite chocolate chip recipe. Enjoy!
1 Cup Butter, Softened 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Cup White Sugar 3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
1 Cup of Brown Sugar 1 Cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
2 Eggs 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts
2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 Degrees C)
- Cream together the butter, white sugar and brown sugar until it is all smooth and combined.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Stir in the Vanilla.
- Mix in salt, baking soda, and flour. Stir or beat into mixture until well incorporated.
- Stir in semi sweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.
Hope you enjoy these cookies as much as my friends and family do. Tell us, what is your favorite dessert to bake?