Hello Loves! Have ya’ll ever been in a crowded nightclub waiting in line for a drink for what seems a long time, because you just want to get to the dance floor and dance your booty off. When its finally your turn to order the bartender ask you what you want to drink and you have no idea what you want because A) you are not too familiar with many drinks or B) you don’t know what drinks the bartender is able to make, and you don’t see a menu.
Ive been there way too many times, and I’ve always wished I had some sort of list, that included the type of drinks every bartender is able to make. Well the uncertainty is over my loves! Im here to bring to you a list of drinks that are fast, easy to make and every bartender can execute.
1)Vodka Cranberry (Cape Cod/ Cape Codder)
- Ingredients: 1 1/2 oz vodka+ Fill with Cranberry Juice
- The name for this is Cape Cod or Cape Codder. Honestly, I never knew it even had a name, so I just say Vodka Cranberry when I order this drink.
2)Tequila + Pineapple juice
- Ingredients 1 1/2 oz tequila + Fill the rest with Pineapple juice
- My personal favorite. Super simple to make. I get my drink quickly and it taste like I got a fancy fruity mixed drink, even though we all know it just has two ingredients haha.
3)Vodka Soda Lime
- Ingredients: 1 1/2 oz Vodka + Fill rest with Soda water
- If you’re looking for a drink with low calories than this is a good one. Also, ill share a tip with you that was shared with me and has been a life saver for me. So if ya’ll are partying it up and you’ve had a few drinks already, you’re in your zone, you wanna continue drinking, but you know you’ll get a hangover. This is the drink you order towards the end of the night and heres why. This drink is made with soda WATER. Thats right you need to hydrate in order to not get a hangover. So what better than to start hydrating while you’re drinking. Just don’t think this is all the water you need. Before going to bed drink more water and cross your fingers hoping you don’t wake up feeling horrible ha!
- Ingredients: 1 1/2 Vodka + Fill with orange juice
- Ingredients: 1 1/2oz Rum + fill with coke
- Ingredients: 1 1/2 oz Rum + 1/3 oz lime juice + Fill rest with coke + Garnished with Lime wedge
- Same same, but different. This one is pretty similar to rum and coke, but it includes lime.
- Ingredients: 1 1/2oz Gin+ fill with tonic + garnish with lemon wedge
- Ingredients: 1 1/2 oz Vodka + fill with tonic + garnish with lemon
9)Long Island Iced Tea
- Ingredients: 1/2 oz Vodka+ 1/2 Gin+ 1/2 Light Rum + 1/2 Tequila + 1/2 Triple Sec + 2oz Sour mix + Garnished with Tequila
- If you can’t decide what type of spirit you would like to drink than you don’t have to haha, this drink has it all.
- If you want to turn up, get a bang for your buck and are not playing games than this is the drink for you.
10) A SHOT!
- Ingredients: 1 1/2oz of any spirit
- Nothing wrong with just downing a shot of your choice of spirit, with your friends or by yourself, to avoid holding a drink on the dance floor.
Okay loves, thats a list of drinks any bartender out there should be able to make. Most of the drinks are super simple, and thats for a reason. If you’re at the club, odds are that the bar is packed with people trying to get a drink. If you order a complicated drink like a Piña Colada or a mojito, two of things will happen. 1)The bartender will tell you he can’t make it or 2) The bartender will make it, but he/she will hate you and everyone behind you will too for holding up the bartender for 5 minutes because that’s how long your one drink takes to make.
I hope you found a drink in there that you love! Comment and let us know if you have a go to drink that was not on the list. We love learning about new drinks to try for the next night out!